In this adult class, students learn to apply different striking and grappling styles from Thai Boxing, to Western Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Safety is a major foundation in this type of training. Attention is geared at understanding how to use equipment properly and use applications of striking and grappling safely.
Students will develop better form, power and endurance in all phases of fighting in a realistic way. An energized and all over body workout is felt throughout the MMA class, from the circuit training, technical drills, sparring sessions, and endurance routines.
All new students must first take a short assessment of his or her abilities. The assessment includes: the familiarity of training equipment such as the speed and heavy bag; knowledge of grappling and ground fighting; and his or her stand up striking ability and self-control. The students assessment will be evaluated by two academy instructors.
- Learn how to protect yourself from all attacks, punches, kicks, knees, elbows, and takedowns
- Train and compete in one of the most challenging forms martial arts there is
- Get in the best shape of your life
- Enjoy training in a friendly environment - No egos here
- Become a complete well rounded mixed martial artist
Mixed Martial Arts is exactly what is sounds like. It's a mixture of all different forms of martial arts. MMA allows both striking and grappling. You will learn techniques both on your feet and on the ground. Besides being a great form of self defense, you will also get in shape like you've never been in before. This is due to the fact that you will be using and conditioning every muscle in your body, literally from head to toe.
November of 1993 is when it all started. The UFC broke onto the scene and Mixed Martial Arts has been growing at a ridiculously fast rate and it doesn't look like it's gonna be slowing down any time soon. As good as this is, there is a one fall back that you must be aware of. MMA gyms have been popping up all over the United States. Especially in the state of Pennsylvania. Some of these schools that open up are owned and run by qualified people. People that have put in the time to learn and compete in MMA. But unfortunately the number of schools that are opening up with unqualified instructors far outweighs the ones with qualified instructors. You even have karate schools claiming to teach "UFC" just to get more people to come through their door.
To avoid this happening to you, be sure to fill out the form at the top or the bottom of this page so you can receive your FREE report revealing everything you need to look for and to avoid when choosing a Mixed Martial Arts facility.
No. Absolutely not. In fact, only about 10% of our students actually compete or fight. Most of our student base come just to get a great workout and to learn self defense. What's great about MMA is that it really is for everybody. Whether you're a teenager looking to get in that cage with the goal of becoming the UFC Champ or even if you're a 65 year old retiree looking for something new, fun and exciting to do and also get in shape. There is no experience necessary. If you're an ex professional athlete or even a couch potato, everybody starts at the bottom and works their way up.
When You Fill Out The Form Below To Receive Your FREE Report, You Also Will Receive These Bonus Gifts When You Come Into The School
- FREE Tour of the Academy: When you come in, you will receive a FREE tour from one of our student coordinators. You will get to see where all the hard work is put in and where champions are made. You will see first hand why Revolution Academy has been voted the Best Martial Arts School in Bucks County for 4 years straight!
- FREE Introductory Classes: Come in and try any or all of our classes for absolutely FREE! There’s nothing to sign or buy. All you need to do is fill out a waiver and you’re good to go.
- FREE Consultation: When you get finished with your FREE introductory classes, one of our student coordinators will go over with you in detail what it is you’re looking to get out of training. We’ll answer any questions you may have so that you will be able to make an informed, educated decision.